Member of the Executive Board of Frequentis AG Vienna, Austria.
Rolf Unterberger, born in Zürich Switzerland 1966, Austrian citizen, is an internationally accomplished executive Manager with over 25 years’ experience in different industries, countries and leadership positions.One focus of his broad range of experiences is the development of global operating companies very much focused on their clients.
During several years staying and working abroad in China, Indonesia, Germany and Austria, he gained profound knowledge of the highly competitive market dynamics and cultural characteristics in the business behaviour there.
He conceptualized, developed and implemented sales structures, business models and off shore R&D locations. Therewith he optimized revenue, profit and client intimacy.
The establishment of high quality global governance structures is part of his proficiencies.
- Managing Director – Geschäftsführer Accenture GmbH, Munich Germany
- Member of the Board - Bereichsvorstand Siemens IT – Solutions & Services, Munich/Germany
- CEO Siemens Program System Engineering (SW House), Vienna/ Austria
- Member of the Board – Vorstandsmitglied PT. Siemens Indonesia, Jakarta/ Indonesia
- Vice President Sales Europe – Vertriebsleiter Europa, Siemens Communications, Munich/ Germany
- General Manager Sales - Vertriebs Leiter, Siemens Communication, Beijing/ China
Rolf holds degrees in Mechanical Engineering and Industrial Engineering.